City are currently eight points clear of second-placed Chelsea at the top of the table. Meanwhile, Arsenal occupies the fourth position, four points clear of fifth-placed West Ham United.
- Arsenal will again be without Sead Kolasinac through injury. Also, Pierre Emerick Aubameyang is still not involved with the starting XI.
- Calum Chambers, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Cedric Soares, Ainsley Maitland Niles are all out following positive coronavirus tests. This means Ben While could again feature at right-back.
- Potentially, Emile Smith Rowe might come in for Gabriel Martinelli. Alexandre Lacazette again is expected to lead the line despite being strongly linked with a move away from the club.
- Kyle Walker, Rodri and John Stones who were absent against Brentford due to lack of fitness. In this match, it is unclear if the trio will be considered for selection.
- Nathan Ake impressed at left-back against Brentford. He is most likely to continue in that area of the field. However, there are expected to be changed from the match against Frank’s side. Ilkay Gundogan, Riyad Mahrez and Raheem Sterling are all in line for the champions.
- Phil Foden could play as a false nine for the visitors. As such, Jack Grealish will drop out while Gabriel Jesus could also drop down to the bench and Mahrez likely to return in a wide position.
The hosts will be feeling good about themselves after a strong run of results. We are expecting this to be a tight contest at the Emirates Stadium.
The visitors’ record against the Gunners can however not be ignored. Though, we are backing Guardiola’s side to pick up another three points.
Our Prediction Arsenal 1-2 Manchester City
Arsenal: Ramsdale, White, Holding, Gabriel, Tierney, Xhaka, Partey, Saka, Odegaard, Smith Rowe, Lacazette.
Manchester City: Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Ake, B Silva, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden, Sterling.