- Brentford will be without Kristoffer Ajer, Sergi Canos, and Ethan Pinnock for this weekend’s game.
- Dasilva shone off the bench against Leicester and might potentially start. But otherwise, it could be the same team that took to the field at the start of the game against the Foxes.
- As a result, Toney should be joined in the final third by Bryan Mbuemo and Yoane Wissa, with Lewis-Potter dropping to the bench, while Damsgaard may also make the team following his recent arrival.
- Anthony Martial was out last weekend with a hamstring injury for Manchester United, and he will be out again this weekend.
- Injuries have also sidelined Brandon Williams, Facundo Pellistri, and Victor Lindelof, while Mason Greenwood remains suspended for the 20-time English champions.
- When it comes to Ronaldo, who came off the bench against Brighton, Hag has a big decision to make, and it would not be surprising to see the Portuguese start, especially with Martial still out.
- Ronaldo might replace Scott McTominay, with Eriksen playing deeper. Raphael Varane and Malacia are also vying for starting berths, but Luke Shaw should keep his post at left-back, with Martinez partnering club captain Harry Maguire in the midfield.
Man United are a difficult team to back right now, but we have a soft spot for the Red Devils. The players should be pumped up to avenge a humiliating setback against Brighton, and while Brentford are capable of causing lots of problems, we believe that the visitors will have enough quality to just about go over the line in this game.
Our prediction is Brentford 1-2 Manchester United
Brentford: Raya; Hickey, Jansson, Mee, Henry; Janelt, Norgaard, Dasilva; Mbuemo, Toney, Wissa;
Manchester United: De Gea; Dalot, Maguire, L Martinez, Shaw; Eriksen, Fred, Fernandes; Sancho, Ronaldo, and Rashford.